Liquid Voice Call logging/recording
About Liquid Voice
Liquid Voice is a leading provider of integrated Call Logging, Call Recording, Quality Monitoring, Workforce Optimisation and CTI systems.
Its solutions are used extensively by a variety of organisations to help improve operational performance, deliver compliance, safeguard the enterprises and provide invaluable management information.
A UK based operation, Liquid Voice’s systems work with both traditional TDM and IP environments and are tested and accredited by the world’s leading phone system manufacturers.
The company prides itself on its accessibility and its ability to respond rapidly to customers both before and after installations. It has specific sector knowledge and expertise in the Legal, Financial Services, Social Housing, Local Government, Professional Services and Contact Centre markets - an array of leading organisations within each of these vertical markets already use its software daily.
We are very happy with our Liquid Voice system, it has proved useful in several ways.
It is important to our business that we can monitor telephone activity levels and Liquidvoice provides good reporting tools for this purpose.
The ability to be able to play back calls for training purposes has also proved useful to us. Finally, knowing that in the unlikely event there was a dispute with one of our clients it is reassuring to know that we would have the necessary information and evidence which may be required to deal with the situation
ProTech Recruitment Ltd
Powerful analysis and reporting. Whatever your industry, call management software is increasingly seen as a requisite business tool and one that can provide an almost instant return on investment - improving business performance and overall profitability.
Implementing call management is one of the most cost-effective mechanisms for an organisation to:
• Gain control of call spend
• Analyse call handling efficiency
• Assess staffing levels
Liquid Call Management is a highly-powerful yet easy to use analysis and reporting solution that delivers an array of business benefits. It can be used alongside all major phone systems, is entirely scalable and can operate across multi-site environments.
Initially we purchased the call recording software as a ‘nice to have’ rather than as an essential but we have now come to regard it as a very useful tool with quite a few applications for our business’
England Marketing Ltd
Regardless of your organisation’s size and structure, our call recording product and service offering is designed to provide a solution which is appropriate to your specific needs:
• For organisations wishing to record between 2 and 30 simultaneous calls at one site
• Ideal for organisations with a limited requirement for additional features
• For organisations wishing to record up to 60 simultaneous calls at one site
• Ideal for organisations with more demandingrequirements including quality monitoring or call management
• Provides a redundant and expandable solution
• For organisations wishing to record across any number of lines and sites
• Our Enterprise solution will handle up to 2400 calls simultaneously in a single chassis
• Provides a powerful capability including features such as system integration, centralised servers with remote nodes, screen and activity monitoring with workforce optimisation
• 100% availability through paired/ teamed servers